- 100% genuine leather and canvas fabric camera strap
- Ergonomic shoulder pad with non slip padding (monogramming is available for just $8)
- Brass hardware – holds up to 40 lbs
- Black color
- Total adjustable length: 46.5″ to 49.5″
- Length of decorative portion of the strap: 32.5″
- Width of camera strap:1.5″
- Width of attachment strap that fits into camera body: 7/16″
- Shoulder pad: 8″L x 2.5″W
When I started getting more into film this past year I knew I wanted a different camera strap than one meant for pure utility. I wanted one that had a more aesthetically pleasing look but was quality and functional. I stumbled upon the Fotostrap and fell in love. For me, when I think about film I just have images of matted portraits, leather albums and all things with a classic feel. I found that in this strap. It is a simple around the neck shape but has the durability and aesthetic feel.
I wouldn’t necessarily recommend the strap for long time use (such as shooting a wedding) but it is great for portrait sessions – I especially love strapping these on for film and beauty (glamour, boudoir) sessions.
I think my even favorite part, aside from the quality product, is the that they give back 10% to Fotolanthropy, a nonproft that captures and shares inspiring ture stories of people who have overcome adversity through photography and film.
Learn more about Fotostrap here
Fotostrap has not sponsored this post. This is just a review from an interested individual wanting to share 🙂